Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- PSY 190 General Psychology (3 credits)
Choose one of the following for Learning and Cognition (3 credits):
- PSY 323 Cognition
- PSY 445 Learning and Memory
Choose one of the following for Individual Differences (3 credits):
- PSY 310 Social Psychology
- PSY 332 Personality
- PSY 360 Abnormal Psychology
Choose one of the following for Biological Bases and Behavior (3 credits):
- PSY 335 Biological Psychology
- PSY 338 Motivation
Choose one of the following for Developmental Changes in Behavior (3 credits):
- PSY 212 Developmental Psychology: Birth to Adolescence
- PSY 222 Developmental Psychology: Young Adulthood to Late Adulthood
- PSY 321 Death and Dying
- PSY 397 Social Gerontology
- Electives in Psychology (3 credits; see full list of psychology offerings)
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
UIU Locations for Minor in Psychology
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.