Human Resources Management
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- BA 361 Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- BA 362 Supervision (3 credits)
- BA 411 Labor Relations and Negotiation (3 credits)
Plus Three of the Following (9 credits)
- BA 303 Business Law II
- MKT 358 Consumer Behavior
- BA 390 Complex Organizations
- BA 403 Internship OR
- BA 499 Special Project
- BA 423 Production and Operations Management
- MKT 424 Global Marketing
- BA 454 Management Cases
- ECON 466 Labor Economics
- ECON 488 International Trade
- SOC 220 Social Problems
- PSY/SOC 232 Group Dynamics
- SOC 240 Diversity in the United States
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
UIU Locations for Minor in Human Resources Management
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.