Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- BIO 135 Principles of Biology I (4 credits)
- BIO 140 Principles of Biology II (4 credits)
- BIO 283 General Genetics (4 credits)
- BIO 340 Evolution (3 credits)
- BIO 381 Cell and Molecular Biology (3 credits)
Plus Two of the Following (6-8 credits)
- Biology electives – two courses must be 200 or above; must be at least 3-credit courses
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.